Advantages of Power Steering
Following are the advantages of power steering:
- It prevents the wheel from transferring the loading to the steering column.
- Power steering reduces driver fatigue.
- It lowers the input torque and continuous steering function.
- In power steering, the oil output is directly proportional to steer speed.
Disadvantages of Power Steering
Following are the disadvantages of power steering:
- The design of the power steering is complicated.
- Power steering is costly than the manual steering
- It has a fluid leakage problem.