If A Man Hangs On One Live Wire With Two Hands, Will He Get Shocked?


If a person hangs onto a live wire with both hands, completing a circuit by providing a path to the ground, they are likely to get shocked.

The human body is conductive, and if it provides a path for electricity to flow from the live wire through the body to the ground, it can result in an electric shock.

The severity of the shock depends on various factors, including the voltage of the live wire and the body’s resistance.

In any case, interacting with live electrical wires is extremely dangerous and should be avoided under all circumstances.